Friday, April 16, 2010

Food tracking 4/15

Breakfast - Whole wheat muffin, Morningstar sausage patty and an egg a lil mayo and srirracha.
Not too bad huh?

Lunch - Grilled pork banh mi and a can of coke.
Could've went without the coke, I'll shoot for water next time.

Dinner - 8 Donut holes(WTF? Right!), Swiss steak, 4 garlic/pistachio asparagus sticks
My brother took my daughter to Great America and brought a HUUGE box of donut holes over...I have a weakness for glazed donut holes.

After dinner snack - Handful of chips, shredded cheese and jalapenos.

Obviously I should NOT have eaten the donut holes or had a lot fewer than I did, but I'm takin baby steps! LOL Gotta find a healthier snack for after dinner and maybe I'll also incorporate snacks in between meals. Gotta figure out what to snack on, I'm sure a bag of Doritos wouldn't be very good right?

1 comment:

  1. My friend Lynn (who trains jits in Reno-- we met on the internet) and I exchange food lists and try to motivate each other to eat better. We have lots of those WTF! moments! I have a book to recommend... the Beck Diet Solution. It's not a diet per se, it's a way of changing how you think about food and you can buy into it while using any diet plan or none at all. I highly recommend it. http://www.beckdietsolution.com

    ReplyDelete