Monday, April 12, 2010

Reason for the Blog

I decided to create this Blog to help myself keep track of the smallest of gains, the constant failures and to note the tiniest glimmers of hope that one day I will have Game. No, I don't have a self esteem problem - I think, nah I don't - I'm a realist and I'm aware that the choice I've made to undertake Jiu-jitsu in my mid-years will be a very rough one with a lot of aches, plenty of pains, a few bruises, small bumps(hopefully not staph) and lots of fading lights and sounds around me as someone is cutting the blood flow to my brain. Fun times!

Plus I've got a crappy memory so typing things out and being able to see how I've done in the past will make it easier for me to correct all the flaws in my Game that I'm going to come across. When I get around to it, I will also create a spreadsheet to track my meals, smokes and days I end up drinking more than a 6 pack of beers. I don't have a drinking problem, I'm just able to drink a good amount of beer. I try to stay away from hard liquor because I usually drink that at the rate that I drink beer and the nights and next morning just end up bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment