Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend recap

The weekends are usually non-training days with the exception of random Sundays during the month in which me and some family members learn from my nephew's Brazillian Traditional Jiu Jitsu Sensei. He's a great guy, his instruction and attention to small details in positioning is top notch. Hopefully we're able to roll in a couple of Sundays down the road.

Recap:
Friday - Met BJ Penn @ the Mall as he was promoting his book! Had pizza with cousin, sister, their kids and my family.
Saturday - Rolled with my son for a couple of hours, going over what we'd learned from Sensei Lira and what I'd learned in my own scheduled class during the week.
Sunday - Went shopping @ Santana Row didn't buy nothing. Went to Stevens Creek Surplus, boughts some Vans and shorts.

Food wise, I didn't do so well. Ate too much, ate the wrong stuff but was able to moderate my beer intake!

Looking forward to training this week and this Saturday is Beerfest....so yeah! Gotta train extra hard this week to earn the right to party!

2 comments:

  1. Try the cheat meal concept bro, it works:
    http://chetday.com/cheatdays.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Ben! I checked read up on it and it sounds like something I'd be into for sure! I've got zero will power when it comes to food I love LOL So once a week instead of Daily will be excellent!

    ReplyDelete